Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a theory.

I seriously think NMF is a coke head. Why? Because he goes out "to get something from my car" a lot. Then comes back all hyper and talkative and can't sit the fuck still-ish.

5 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger platts42 said...

A copy writer for an ad agency on coke? Maybe that plays in NY or LA but you're in the sticks (as it were) .

Clearly it's crack.

btw-didn't you say he's always sniffing and snorting? No, sorry, he's a farter.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

yes, he does sniffle and snort a lot... in addition to farting. crack is a given, but, believe me, detroit sees it's fair share of coke. all the D.I.N.K.S in the suburbs? hipsters in the city proper? yeah.

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger JRae said...

The constant runny nose could be a giveaway for a coke...

Hehehe, reminds me of my favorite Matt Groening party game, the "Cokehead Mind Puzzler"- "I'm only gonna tell you this once. That guy over there has a bunch of coke with him, but he's going to deny it. And I'm going to deny I ever told you this. See you later, pal."

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

That would explain the "powdered sugar" you keep noticing, wouldn't it? heh.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Locomonk said...

that's not called "a theory", that's called perception :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home