Here kitty, kitty.
So, get this. Two people in my department called in today because their kids’ daycares are closed. You’re joking, right? Cause there’s only, like, four inches of snow on the ground. I probably won’t even shovel my driveway. Pussies.
Speaking of pussies. I’ve seriously had it with our male cat. He’s a little bastard. He’s always terrorizing one of our females. She’s teeny tiny and just the sweetest thing ever and every chance he gets he traps her in a corner and bullies the shit out of her. It’s a total battered wife situation. She loves him so much and all he does is beat her up. Last night he had her trapped underneath the couch. Pinned down with his claws. She was screaming for help so loud, I dropped what I was doing and flew down the stairs to break it up. Usually he’s satisfied with a hiss and a few growls from her, but this time, this time he must have lost a lot of money at the casino because he was out for blood. Even after I yelled at him, he kept right on going. I had to physically push him off her. And then he had the nerve to puff up at me. Fucker.
Soapie, the little one he picks on, lives her life in constant turmoil. She has anxiety that needs to be controlled with medication. I used to think it was because it was a dominance thing between her and the other female, but last night it hit me like a ton of bricks. She’s scared shitless of him. And she has nowhere to hide. I used to think we’d have to find a new home for her, but the more I think about it, the more I think we should find a new home for him.


3 Comments:
That's right, take him out. Prove there is more than one way to skin a cat. I love our cat, but if she was a mean little SOB like that one, I'd take up cat punting.
Yeah, a house in a state of warfare is no good. We had it bad to one extent we had to remove one cat from the house. If you have to medicate a cat, that's sure sign.
We have it now, not as bad, but we gave one cat her own room, and let her out supervised. She's totally sweet and we won't get rid of either cat.
So depending on how attached you are to Mr. Kitty...that makes all the difference. Claws are involved? It's Adios Senior Gato.
tdude--yeah, the more i think of it, the more i think getting rid of him is the way to go. actually, my son might be allergic to them, so all of their days might be numbered at the disgruntled house.
capn--claws are definitely involved. he scratched her in the face the other day and her eye swelled shut for a few hours. i'm attached to all of them, but i've just had it with the tom foolery. at this point, i kind of feel like, to be fair, if one goes, they all go.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home