Best decision you'll ever make. Seriously. Even if it's only once a month. Just don't fall into the trap of the people who clean up before the housekeeper comes. My mom does that, and it drives me batshit insane.
We have had someone clean for us every two weeks since a few months before S was born, when bending over put me in danger of falling and not being able to get up again.
When I told our cleaner I'd never had anyone clean for me before, she said some of her other clients compared it to a massage. She was so wrong. It's infinitely better.
6 Comments:
I had one of those once, but she divorced me.
Ok, I admit that was really sexist and wrong; it's just the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry. heh.
Best decision you'll ever make. Seriously. Even if it's only once a month. Just don't fall into the trap of the people who clean up before the housekeeper comes. My mom does that, and it drives me batshit insane.
Get on it, Piggy.
We have had someone clean for us every two weeks since a few months before S was born, when bending over put me in danger of falling and not being able to get up again.
When I told our cleaner I'd never had anyone clean for me before, she said some of her other clients compared it to a massage. She was so wrong. It's infinitely better.
Sweet, send me one too!
N
I have a hard time believing that.
What if could combine the two?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home