Excuse me a moment while I feel sorry for myself.
Okay, Life. You win. You beat me. My spirit is officially broken. Game over. That bounce in my step? Gone. The bright side of things? Light’s out. I won’t be giving you any more trouble. I’ll just go ahead and keep my mouth shout from now on. Because, you don’t really want to hear it, do you? What you really want is for me to just follow along without question.
You got it.


6 Comments:
If I give you some matches will you burn it down?
Oh Dis, I'm sorry to hear you life has got you down. At least you don't work in a Chinese Keyboard Factory: http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/09/ghastly-working-cond.html
Sorry to hear this, St. Maybe you could use a little stress relief.
Go here:
http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-11-24/bubblewrap.swf
Hopefully it helps. Don't forget to try manic mode.
What happened?
Feel better! :)
Ah, Life. The source of all happiness, and all misery. Sorry you're in the midst of misery. Hope you can keep on keeping on until the happiness returns.
Ha.
Lemme.
wanna.
gonna give youse summore advice, doll.
wanna wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven?
Follow us...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home