Monday, May 21, 2007

Sweet.

Today I have on a cardigan with a short sleeved shirt underneath. Well, since I've been hotter than a two-peckerd billy goat all morning, I took off my cardigan. I just realized now, that the account person who, when I raised my arms to stretch, must have got an eye full of some serious stubble pit will probably share that information. I know I would.

AWESOME. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling (pun intented) knowing that I could quite possibly be known as Stubble Pits to every account person in the metro area from here on out.

Whatever, I'll just blame it on the baby.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger platts42 said...

I think that after the birth you should eat the placenta...publicly, then you won't have to worry about the possibility of being called, "Stubble Pits" anymore.

btw, email me your address, I want to send you a gift.

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

there you go. i heard placenta tastes like chicken anyway.

yeah...i think i'd rather be known as "stubble pits" over "fucking disgusting" any day.

re: gift. seriously? cause i can only imagine what it would be. utensils for the placenta feast, perhaps?

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger * said...

sexy sexy

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

hi hanmee, where did your blog go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home