posted by Kerri Keberly @ 9:56 AM 6 Comments
so are you a vessel?
I am.
Sounds like your boss is not getting any...
Much felicitations! Congratulations!The meter is now running.I am sooooo looking forward to your future posts. I'm calling it now: High-larious.
Congratulations! So July/August ETA?
becky--sounds like she's just a biatch.capn--yup. i'ma bona fide fetus taxi. baby better have fat coin, cause the fare is going to be pretty steep. sandra--august 24th!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Reader, writer, master of Domestrickery.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
so are you a vessel?
I am.
Sounds like your boss is not getting any...
Much felicitations! Congratulations!
The meter is now running.
I am sooooo looking forward to your future posts. I'm calling it now: High-larious.
Congratulations! So July/August ETA?
becky--sounds like she's just a biatch.
capn--yup. i'ma bona fide fetus taxi. baby better have fat coin, cause the fare is going to be pretty steep.
sandra--august 24th!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home