Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stupid. Bitch.

Ok. My boss is officially on my nerves.

Let me ask you something. If someone asks you to "sit in" on a meeting, what does that mean to you? Would it imply you are to sit in and take notes, or would it imply you are taking over the project? To me, and call my stupid I guess, it would imply that, since I am working on a billion other fucking things, that I only have to, as asked, "sit in" on the meeting. Taking notes or giving input if an issue arises.

To me, if you want me to take over the job(s), you should say: YOU WILL BE TAKING THESE FIVE JOBS OVER WHILE I AM OUT ON VACATION. Am I wrong here? Am I retarded for thinking you should just say what you really mean? Because if you ask me to "sit in", that's what I'm going to do. Sit the fuck in.

And then. AND THEN. To point out fifty goddamn times when you get back that "Well, that's the reason why I wanted you to go to the meeting...because I wanted YOU to work on them." I FUCKING GET IT. YOU wanted ME to work on it. Here's a news flash, though, if you want someone to work on something you should MAKE THAT CLEAR.

I'm in no fucking mood for this shit today. I have alot of other shit going on in my life right now to be dealing with your crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home