Sunday, October 01, 2006

Umm...hi.

I've been reborn. Part deux.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger platts42 said...

Yay! Welcome back.

As you may know by now, I've been forcibly removed from Advertising. So rather than torch the place, I got into Social Services. MMMM scocial working bureaucracy, no hate there. Hah!

So what happend. You got found out?

We want to know. Welcome back.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

yeah, i got uncomfortably close to being found out and had to lay low for a while. i should be okay now (knock on wood).

ya know, i didn't even keep up while on my hiatus. i didn't know about the advertising sitch...i'll have to go back and read what happened. sorry about your luck, though, man...or should i say congratulations?!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

glad ur back. i have an alternative blog (away from friends and family) but haven't had a chance to post my frothy rants yet. you've inspired me, you wicked evil gal!

peace

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Becky said...

Wooo HOOOO!!! I had faith you'd be back! Missed you! 8-) Hope all is well with you and mr. disgruntled!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Darcey said...

Yay! Sorry, that's all the emotion I can muster right now. Am. Completely. Exhausted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home